Friday, October 31, 2008

Transformer Bumblebee and a Ninja Turtle

Yep, it's Halloween. Here are my two goblins looking quite scary. That's Transformer Bumblebee Dawson on the left and Raphael the Ninja Turtle Dylan on the right.



We went over to the neighbors for supper and then hit the neighborhood. Here we are with Cinderella Lily (and future prom date). ( or is that Snow White? I don't know I have boys....)




Here are all of the monkey's: Transformer Bumblebee Vaughn, Ninja Turtle Dylan, Mummy Niko, Transformer Bumblebee Dawson and Cinderella/Snow White Lily. We didn't know that Vaughn was coming as Bumblebee so it was fun to have two. What's even more ironic is that last year Vaughn and Dawson both showed up to the party as Batman. They seem to have very similar tastes!


Here we are at the neighbors house Trick or Treating. Thanks Teresa and Cheryl!


And one house on our block gave away vampire teeth instead of candy this year. Here is our eager-to-model the teeth Dylan in his mummy Halloween shirt we wore to school today.



Overall we had a very fun night. We're all jacked on sugar and exhausted though. I think the boys were asleep within 2 minutes of their heads hitting the pillows tonight! We left the scary strobe light going off in the front office for several hours tonight. I think it's time to turn it off and hit the hay!

1 comment:

Audra said...

The boys look so cute, oh wait, tell the boys I said they look scary and tough! And you have yourself a Snow White there. You crack me up!!