Ever since Paul has taken up his photography hobby this last year, Dawson has showed a big interest in taking pictures as well. So we gave him our old camera that we haven't used in a few years. We went up to Mt. Evans yesterday and went on a hike with the boys. The Aspen trees were in peak season, so it was a beautiful drive. Here are some pictures taken by Mr. Dawson himself!
(this is the picture he took when I was taking the picture from above)
(a little blurry, but still pretty)
(this is Dylan with Lily, our cute neighbor and future prom date)
(and here's a scary one of daddy)
He's pretty excited to have his own camera. In looking at the photos he took (all 133 of them in one day), there were several of Dylan's butt and unflattering, unsuspecting photos of mom and dad. We'll have to work on saying, "Hey Mom, Smile for the camera!" The camera also has a video option that plays 15 second videos. There were several videos of Dylan running and wiggling his butt. I'm sensing a theme here.... Dylan is definitely the ham out of the two. I'm sure we'll catch most of it on video, which I'll post at a later date for your viewing enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment