Thursday, September 18, 2008

The tooth fairy needs a loan.....


OK, seriously, I did not start this blog just to update people on how many teeth Dawson could possibly lose in one month. I am thinking of calling Guiness book of World Records to see if there is a contest in the teeth losing department. But once again, we have lost a tooth! As you can see by the cute picture we are a toothless wonder at the ripe old age of 6. And no, school pictures did not get taken before the mass exodus of teeth. They are scheduled for October 2.
I actually pulled this one out. It was hanging by a thread and you could turn it sideways. It was creeping me out so I asked if I could give it a whirl and voila! Out it came. I was tempted to tie it to the door and slam it, but childhood trauma is nothing I want to dabble in. My Uncle Dennis pulled out one of my teeth with a pair of pliers and I remember it like it was yesterday!
Anyone want to loan the tooth fairy some money? :) haha. Unless we have some sort of accident there are no more wiggly teeth in his mouth at this point. Hopefully this will be the last blog posting on teeth for awhile....

1 comment:

Audra said...

Seriously, I am laughing so hard at these posts. Go make that kid some pudding...
A.