

I admit that I get a little geeked out when I spy a kid at the park with a sippy cup I've never seen or some mom at playgroup pulls out a nifty new snack container full of fishy crackers. I'm usually all questions when I see cool food gear and bombard the parent (or even kid) with questions about where they got it, how they like it, how much it set them back and then I hope they'll volunteer where they've acquired online coupons so I don't have to go too far over the line with a cheapskate consumer interrogation. It's just that I hate spending money -- even if only six dollars a shot -- on cups and containers that fall apart, crack at the first hurl across the kitchen or hold on to remains of chocolate whole milk no matter how hard you scrub. That's why I'm glad there are mommies and daddies who are even more obsessed with details than I am, and that most have no shame in telling you their baby gear OCD stories, too.
I have to pack a lunch for school lunch everyday for the next 2 years......thank God for Thermos Funtainers, my new favorite stainless steel food and beverage containers. Yes, I'm a gear geek, but lunch packing is now sooooo much easier and the mac-n-cheese will actually still be hot at 11:00am.....
Here's a few links if you want to join in on the funtainer fun. They run about $15 a piece, so on the pricier side, but I have found them to be worth it!
Both Walmart and Target have them as well. Enjoy my newest find!
1 comment:
NERD!!!!! :) I say that with the deepest sincerity and love for my sister! :) dj
Post a Comment