Thursday, September 18, 2008

I swear I do not punch Dawson in the mouth....


OK, so we lost yet another tooth yesterday. One of the top center ones this time! I swear I am not punching my child in the mouth! He lost it at school and brought it home in a little box shaped like a giant tooth. It was cute! Luckily the tooth fairy made it to the bank so there was an actual US golden dollar in the glass of water this time. On the way home from school he piped up and said, "Mom it's sooooo hard not to put your tongue in the place where your tooth was." (in a very whiny voice I might add). So I pointed out that mommy didn't have any golden teeth either, which meant she stuck her tongue in the hole where her lost tooth was, too. Somehow this made him feel better and the whiny voice went away for the rest of the ride home. We have one more wiggly tooth right now, so there will probably be a similar posting in our future.....

2 comments:

Audra said...

LMAO. I am sitting here laughing so hard right now. Dawson is going to break the tooth fairy this week (seriously, this has got to be some kind of record!). This is too funny...
A.

Dannon said...

He's going to have a hard time eating soon at the rate he's going. Guess he didn't make it to school pic time before the teeth started falling out! It'll be one to enjoy when he's older and looking back! dj