I truly love being an aunt. Right now I have 12 nieces and nephews! I try to be the 'cool aunt' and have a special relationship with all of them. Here's a few fun pics of Aunt Michelle and her crew.
Here's Kollean and Ashley, who have had me as their aunt the longest of them all! They have each been out to Aunt Michelle's house for a week or weekend visit many times over the years. I'll have to go and dig out some old photos and scan them of Kollean's trips--they were all done before digital photography!
Here's a young aunt michelle with a younger version of the two lovely ladies pictured above!

I have been known to be a bit silly....

The classic Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil!
Here's Autumn, Dannon's oldest. Autumn has been out a few time to Colorado to visit. We took her on her first camping trip! She also got to go to Maryland and Washington DC with me this summer. We had a great time and walked our legs off seeing all of the monuments in DC. I don't get to see her enough right now since she is in college.Here's Aunt Michelle being Emo with Autumn and Trey. We are the epitomy of cool.
Here is Andrew, Darren's youngest. He is all boy and we always have tons of fun when he comes to visit. He is a great older cousin for Dawson and Dylan. He's been out several times to visit. We always hit the amusement parks and water parks when he comes and have a blast.
This is Ashley, Darren's middle child. Ashley has been coming out to visit us every year since she was 5! Last year she got to go to San Diego with me on a trip. I let her drive the convertable around the block! I had 20 more gray hairs by the time we were finished.... :)
Here is one of our first conversations...
Here are my girls, Tiffany and Trista. I had A LOT of fun with Derek's twins a few weeks ago in Norton at my mom and dad's farm. See my videos below!
I made a blanket fort at the farm. We had tons of fun!Here we are riding the big wheels at the farm.
And a fun one of the little cousins coloring together.
Those are my kids! I love each and every one of them.
~aunt michelle
1 comment:
Sweet pics!!! Treyton is trying to download the ones from the wedding dance so he can put them on his my space page! They turned out really good! Love the older pics of Ashley and Kollean and of course of my boy too!
Post a Comment