
So I took the boys to see Wall-E again last night. It's finally at the dollar theater so we went to the 6:00pm show. On the way home from the movie I asked the boys what their favorite part was. Here's how the conversation went:
Mom: "So what was your favorite part of the movie?"
Dawson: "Mom, what's that thing you put on your boobs called?"
Mom: "Um, er, what did you say?"
Dawson: "What's that thing you put on your boobs called?"
Mom: "You mean a bra?"
Dawson: "Yeah, I like the part where Wall-E finds a bra in the trash and puts it on his eyes. That's funny."
Ha! I didn't see that one coming. Wasn't sure how boobs and Wall-E were related, but we got there. I fear Middle School and the conversations we might have around boobs and bras then.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment