Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Girls Weekend!


So two of my college roomates came out this last weekend and we went camping! We had an absolute blast. Colorado camping is a lot different than Norton lake camping......I think they had a good time and I actually taught them a few things as well. Seeing how I used to live in the woods for a living, I'm not too bad at it. :) We base camped in Nederland at 9,000 feet and I took them up a trail that went up to 11,000 feet. It was beautiful and we had a blast. I only played one prank on them the whole weekend, which was a record for me. Figured I needed to break them in easy so they will come back!
Paul and the boys had a 'boys weekend' and they went hiking as well. They hiked all the way to Waterton Canyon and threw rocks in the lake. That's a pretty decent hike for little boys and they did great.

1 comment:

Dannon said...

I'm very sad and jealous that I wasn't there!!!!! I should've just come anyway. Can we photoshop me in the pic???? I'm sure you had a blast, can't wait to hear all about it.....I think! :) Love you....dj