Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Jones's Spring Break at the Cummings

Dannon and her crew joined us for a few days in March for their Spring Break. The big kids went skiing:

Donnie and the kids! Autumn, Treyton and Justin
Paul and Autumn

Autumn and Treyton
Justin on the Ski lift
The little kids stayed home and played in other ways:
Dawson and Dylan taught Zachary how to play on the Nintendo DS...
Zach got WAY into the game!
Such a cutie..
Eating supper in the BIG highchair!
And of course, the bath tub shot. Zachary thought he was way bigger than he really is while hanging with the big boys. Dannon thought he was going to drown himself several times! I think he had a blast.
Sleepy boy laid down on the floor and hung out with Aunt Michelle for a little bit. So adorable.
And we hit the park up the street as well!
Such a big guy!
We also went to the Denver Children's Museum and CasaBonitas while they were here. Check out my sister's blog to see more pics of the fun trip!

3 comments:

Dannon said...

Yeah....a blog post!!! Took us coming all that way to get you to post. Had a couple of pics that I didn't have. We had lots of fun, thanks for housing us!

Audra said...

Holy crap, I thought you forgot how to log into your blog and post!!!!! hahahahahahaha :)

Michelle said...

I know, I know. that's what happens when you fly 20,000 miles in 2 months....